Brasil Salomão e Matthes Advocacia
Please read this Policy carefully, as by transmitting personal data to us, accessing and/or using our platforms, you declare that you accept and are fully aware of the terms set out here.
1. CONCEPTS AND DEFINITIONS
Below is a small glossary explaining some terms that will be used in this Policy:
- Personal data: any information through which a natural person can be identified, directly or indirectly, which includes, for example, name, identification documents such as ID and CPF, telephone number and address email;
- Sensitive personal data: personal data related to racial or ethnic origin, religious conviction, political opinion, membership of a trade union or organization of a religious, philosophical or political nature, data relating to health or life sexual, genetic or biometric data, when linked to a natural person;
- Processing:any operation carried out with personal data, such as those relating to collection, production, reception, classification, use, access, reproduction, transmission, distribution, processing, archiving, storage, elimination , evaluation or control of information, modification, communication, transfer, dissemination or any other form of availability;
- Holder: natural person to whom the personal data subject to processing refer;
- National Data Protection Authority (ANPD): special authority, responsible for ensuring, implementing and monitoring compliance with the LGPD throughout the national territory;
- In charge:person appointed by BSeM to act as a communication channel between BSeM, data subjects and ANPD;
- LGPD:Law No. 13,709, of August 14, 2018, General Personal Data Protection Law (LGPD).; and
- Virtual environments: joint designation of our institutional website brasilsalomao.com.br and our Intranet services.
2.WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
The personal data collected depends on the interaction you carry out with us, for example, by sending your data through communication channels, filling out the contact form or sending your CV, accessing our facilities, among others.
In this way, we may collect and process the following personal data: In addition to the purposes stated, BSeM reserves the right to use personal data to meet its legitimate interests or comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
Please be advised that the content on the BSeM website is not directed at children. When transmitting data to BSeM or accessing our platforms, you affirm that you are over 12 (twelve) years of age and, therefore, legally responsible for granting your acceptance of this policy.
We collect personal data when you access or use the functionalities of our virtual environments; contact us through any of our communication channels (email, telephone, and contact forms available on our institutional website);
Access the facilities of our branches; Send your CV to participate in selection processes for job vacancies and/or to register in our CV database and/or when you sign up to receive newsletters and updates.
To fulfill the purposes listed in this Policy, we may occasionally share your data with third parties, which include, but are not limited to:
- Business partners, third-party service providers and subcontractors, if necessary to fulfill the purposes stated in this Policy;
- BSeM branches;
- Hosting servers and cloud services (cloud computing); and
- Competent administrative or judicial authorities, as a result of legal or regulatory determination and/or for the regular exercise of rights, by BSeM, in judicial, administrative or arbitration proceedings.
Some BSeM branches and third parties involved in processing data to meet the purposes set out in this Policy may be located outside Brazil. In this case, we will carry out the processing in compliance with what is determined in article 33 et seq. of the LGPD on the international transfer of personal data.
In all cases, we take reasonable measures to ensure that sharing is done only when necessary and with third parties who demonstrate compliance with personal data protection legislation and who adopt appropriate privacy and security standards, respecting the rules stipulated here.
STORAGE AND SECURITY
We store your personal data only for as long as necessary to carry out the purposes mentioned in this Policy.
Your personal data will be stored in accordance with the strictest security standards. We maintain safeguards in accordance with applicable laws and regulations to protect your personal data from unauthorized access and from accidental or unlawful situations of destruction, loss, alteration, communication or any other form of inappropriate or irregular treatment. Despite all these measures, no method of electronic data transmission and no storage system is completely secure.
Cookies are files or information that can be stored on users’ devices when visiting a virtual environment or using online services. The BSeM website may use the following types of cookies:
Performance cookies:These cookies typically collect information anonymously and allow us to determine information such as the number of visitors to a page, how visitors arrived at the website and the pages accessed.
Functional cookies:Cookies in this category allow the website to remember information about user behavior and preferences, such as a chosen city.
Advertising and targeting cookies:Used to deliver advertisements and carry out advertising campaigns according to a specific audience.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our virtual environments may offer redirect links to external websites such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube which have independent privacy policies. This Policy does not apply to these websites, so we are not responsible for the way your personal data will be treated by these third parties.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
We guarantee that you can fully exercise your rights provided for in personal data protection legislation, so you can request, at any time:
- Confirmation of the existence of processing of your personal data;
- Access to your personal data that we store;
- The correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated personal data;
- The anonymization, blocking or deletion of personal data that is unnecessary, excessive or processed in non-compliance with the provisions of the LGPD, except in cases where the law allows their conservation;
- The portability of personal data to another service or product provider, when technically feasible;
- The deletion of personal data that has been processed with your consent, except in cases where the law allows their conservation;
- Information from public and private entities with which we share your data;
- Information about the possibility of not providing consent and the consequences of refusal; and
- Revocation of consent, when this is the legal basis for processing your data.
You can exercise your rights by filling out the form found in the link: [º] and, after completing it, you must send it to the email: email@example.com. We will ask you to confirm your identity before taking any action on your request.
We will make every reasonable effort to respond to requests in the shortest possible time. However, justifiable factors, such as the complexity of the requested action, may delay or prevent its rapid response, and in the event of delay, we will provide the appropriate reasons.
Furthermore, you must be aware that your request may be legally rejected, whether for formal reasons (such as your inability to prove your identity) or legal reasons (such as a request for the deletion of data whose maintenance is necessary to fulfill obligations legal by BSeM), being certain that, in the event of it being impossible to meet these requests, we will present the appropriate justifications.
Finally, you declare that you are aware that the revocation of consent for the processing of your personal data or the deletion of your data may make it impossible for the purposes set out in item 2 of this Policy to be met.
CAN THIS POLICY BE CHANGED?
If there is a change in the way personal data is processed, we will notify you of changes by publishing the new version of the Policy in place of the old one, with the revision date indicated at the bottom, at which time we will provide a summary of the main changes.
The updated version of the Policy will always be available at: “https://www.brasilsalomao.com.br/en/policies/”.
If you have any questions about how we treat your personal data or about this Policy, below is the contact information for our Person in Charge: (“firstname.lastname@example.org”)